Name Product: Craig CoolahanTag Goulet Marg Archibald – Become A Business Consultant
Sale Page: http://www.fabjob.com/BusinessConsultant.asp
Imagine having a high paying career where executives turn to you for direction in running their businesses. As a business consultant you will help businesses and other organizations identify problems, and you will recommend solutions to those problems.
Business consultants are respected and relied upon in every industry in every country. Consultants are admired for both their expertise and their independence. As a business consultant (also known as a management consultant) you can choose to specialize in a variety of areas, including:
– communications consulting
– e-business consulting
– human resources consulting (HR consulting)
– operations consulting
– marketing consulting
– organizational development consulting
– small business consulting
– strategic planning consulting
– technology consulting (IT consulting)
– any other areas organizations need professional advice
According to research from Harvard Business School, the business consulting industry generates about $100 billion in annual revenues from U.S. consultants. Especially in a slow economy, companies need business consultants to help them increase revenues and cut costs.