Name Product: Direct Marketing IQ – Secrets Of List Research
A guide to the need-to-know details of list research, data cards, list tests, list rentals, enhancements and online-sourced data.
Simply put, the best offer in the world, wrapped in fabulous creative — BUT sent to the wrong person could put you out of business. The old 40/40/20 rule of what makes for a successful marketing campaign still applies: 40% lists, 40% offer and 20% creative.
That’s right: 40% of the deal is lists! List research isn’t easy, but finding the right list that responds to your offer and creative is like finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
That’s why we’ve created this information-packed, affordable Secrets of List Research how-to guide that will help you hone your list research skills for both your offline and online campaigns. And, believe me, these are skills that are crucial for building your business that will pay off again and again.
Thanks to the expert advice by legendary industry leaders, you’ll learn about:
• When to work with a list broker and when not to
• How to read a data card
• The ins and outs of testing lists
• What to ask before you test
• Testing email lists vs. postal lists. What’s the difference?
• What are the key variables that can impact response?
• How to use list enhancements effectively
• Hotline names — the hotter the better!