Are you thinking about a career as a 3D artist in the video game industry? Do you want to become a faster and more efficient modeler and learn the latest techniques in 3d modeling, texturing and game art? This tutorial will help you understand and apply all aspects of creating high-quality PBR game assets!
Follow this course as we model, unwrap, bake, texture and render a military radio to current generation video game standards. Every step is documented without fast forwarding.
Complete Edition Content:
– 14 HD Video Files
– Final high-poly and low-poly military radio model files including textures
– All scripts, plugins, and hotkeys that I am using in Maya
– All plugins and materials that I am using in Zbrush
– Final Substance Project file
– Final Marmoset Toolbag file
– PSD File with Highpoly Render Setup
28 hours of video in MP4 format with full audio commentary in English. Everything is recorded and commented on in real time.
What do I need to follow this tutorial?
It is recommended to follow the course with the same software I use throughout the tutorial.
– Maya 2018 ( or previous versions)
– Substance Painter 2018 (or previous versions)
– Pixologic Zbrush
– Marmoset Toolbag
SALE PAGE | Price: $34.99
Gumroad – Military Radio Tutorial – Complete Edition: Videos, PDFs | Size: 27.8 GB