Name Product: How to Create Video Tutorials and Perform on Camera
Sale Page: _https://www.udemy.com/how-to-create-video-tutorials/
I am Marinda Botha. Thank you for considering taking this course.
These days, the digital world seems to revolve around video content. Students prefer to see a video lecture, rather than study from books. Online education has never been in greater demand an it is becoming mandatory for trainers to possess on-camera performance skills.
So, are you ready to step into this world and share your knowledge with your student-base? Well, this would mean recording video lectures. Are you comfortable doing so? Feel you don’t need any guidelines or tips to improve the quality of those videos?
If you do feel the need for some guidance, you have come to the right place. This 16-part course can be taken by adult complete beginners to advanced students.
This course covers performance techniques and the technical how-to’s on creating video tutorials in general and specifically on producing professional talking head video lectures.
The following content is covered:
What to do If you are an introvert
Connecting with your audience.
How to write your script for video
Importance of your voice in production
Warming up your voice
Warming up your body for recording sessions
Framing your shots
What clothing to wear for tutorials.
Software to use – teleprompter, screen capture and editing
Equipment – Camera and sound
A practical demonstration of camera and microphone options
Lighting your shots
Editing best practice
A handy cheat sheet to sum things up
By the end of this course you will feel completely capable technically and confident in your ability to appear on camera.
What tools do you need to enroll in this course? All you need is your computer and a willingness to learn. You don’t need to buy a fancy camera or microphone. To be able to do the exercises, you may use the microphone on your mobile phone, or the one in your computer.
So if you are ready for the challenge and serious about becoming an on-camera performer/ lecturer or vlogger, please enroll. There are 16 lessons to complete. Hop to it. Give it a go!
What are the requirements?
• You do not need any prior knowledge or experience, other than a hunger for knowledge and the commitment to practice the techniques.
• Students interested in public speaking or those wishing to improve their overall articulation or inability to speak clearly in front of the camera, are welcome to take this course.
• For this course you don’t need to buy a camera or microphone. To be able to do the exercises, you may use the camera and microphone on your mobile phone, or the one in your computer.
What am I going to get from this course?
• Express working knowledge of skills needed for performing on camera
• Express and apply knowledge of the self-directing process for the on-camera performance
• Possess a solid foundation in the technical needs required in camera and sound equipment
• Possess a solid foundation in the technical needs of lighting and framing shots
• Possess an introduction to several software options available
• Express working knowledge of writing scripts for video tutorials
• Perform basic warm up exercises for the body and voice
• Express an understanding of how to overcome shyness
• Express an understanding of how to target and connect with your audience
• Express an understanding of how to utilize non-verbal communication for lecturing purposes
• Express an understanding of how to utilize visualization techniques for lecturing purposes.
Who is the target audience?
• Online educators
• E-learning product creators
• Video content creators
• May be taken by adult complete beginners to advanced students.