Demystifying Facebook Business Manager
4-Week Training Program
Each webinar occurs on Tuesdays at 3pm EDT – New York (8pm BST – London, 5am AEST Wednesdays – Sydney).
The four live webinars will be held on the following dates:
– Lesson 1: September 12
– Lesson 2: September 19
– Lesson 3: September 26
– Lesson 4: October 3
– What is Business Manager and why did Facebook invent it
– Guided, step-by-step process to set up Business Manager the right way
– How to efficiently manage your clients and staff using Business Manager
– The most common FAQs answered
– How Business Manager drives ROI effectively and efficiently
– Everything you need to know to master Business Manager accounts, page roles, admin tasks, pixels, billing, and much more!
What You’ll Learn
– If you’re spending money on Facebook / Instagram ads but Business Manager has left you feeling confused, overwhelmed, or just generally at a loss of where to even begin, then this webinar series is for you.
– In this series, Andrew Foxwell, CEO and Co-Founder of Foxwell Digital, along with Jon Loomer, will personally walk you through all of the features of Facebook Business Manager, why it’s a must do for every business owner/entrepreneur/agency, and how to set up all the various components of Business Manager for long-term success and effective campaigns.
– Andrew is not paid by Facebook to promote their ad products – he’s just been advertising on the platform since its inception and he wants you to save your hard-earned time, money, and energy by utilizing the lessons he’s learned over many years.
Who is Andrew?
– Since co-founding Foxwell Digital, Andrew Foxwell and his wife Gracie have worked with over 250 businesses, non-profits, and organizations to launch, optimize, and manage more than $10 million in Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns.
– Past and present clients include Square, Eventbrite, Fitbit, KIND Snacks, Convince & Convert, Grand Ole Opry, and more. Andrew is a frequent contributor to Jon Loomer’s Pubcast, co-host of the Ecommerce Influence podcast, and has been featured in the New York Times, TechCrunch, and various other print/online publications.
– When he’s not running Facebook ads, Andrew’s passions include being a proud goldendoodle dad and kayaking across Wisconsin’s beautiful lakes and rivers. Learn more about Andrew at foxwelldigital.com
SALE PAGE | Price: $297
Jon Loomer – Demystifying Facebook Business Manager: Videos, PDFs | Size: 2.45 GB