If you’re here, you already know that having a social media strategy is an important aspect of any digital marketing strategy.
But, if you’re like most businesses, you’re not doing it as well as you know you should be.
Your business needs to have plans and processes in place in order to:
– Listen to what your folks are saying about you on social media so you can monitor and respond to customer service and reputation management issues…
– Influence them in a positive way, by establishing authority, often through the distribution and sharing of valuable content…
– Network and associate with authoritative and influential individuals and brands…
– Sell them your products and services, without coming across as sleazy or pushy.
In other words, good social media management helps to control the conversation about your business, leading to positive customer experiences, increased authority and ultimately more leads and sales.
So that’s why businesses need Social and Community Managers.
There’s just one problem: Most so-called “social media managers” don’t know what they’re doing.
That’s where you come in.
As a Certified Social & Community Manager, you’ll learn to assess your business’ goals and employ sound and measurable social media marketing practices to meet those goals.
More specifically, in this master class, you’ll learn:
– The “Social Success Cycle” framework that gives you instant clarity on the 4 categories of social media marketing activities (and the category every business should begin with).
– How to create your Customer Avatar in order to architect a social media strategy that attracts leads and buyers (our simple Customer Avatar Worksheet will show you how to build your avatar).
– How to recognize and leverage the strength (and avoid the weakness) of both “Seeker” and “Engagement” social media channels.
– The “10-Minute Social Media Audit” that immediately identifies gaps in your social media marketing so you can close them.
– The two categories of social media marketing that can (and should) be automated by software (don’t worry, we tell you which programs to use).
– The “Feedback Loop” process that exponentially increases the impact of social media marketing on product/service development, customer service and content creation.
– The 5 keyword categories that matter when monitoring the web for customer service and reputation issues (“Listen” for these keywords and you’ll immediately join the social conversation about your brand).
– The Social Listening Keyword Research Planner that makes social listening campaign set up a breeze.
– How to set up social listening using paid tools (and an alternative method using free tools for those on a tight budget).
– The simple 3-Step Social Media Customer Service Plan to employ when dealing with angry customers on public social channels.
– 4 methods to growing connections on any social channel (look out for the “Indoctrination” and “Bouncing” processes).
– 7 blog post templates that create high-quality, “shareworthy” blog content with speed (never get stuck for blog post ideas again).
– The Social Media Topic Map handout that transforms boring, “ho hum” social media channels into thriving social communities.
– The 6-Step “socialization” process you’ll apply to every new piece of content you create (this will maximize your social media exposure).
– How to defeat the “Social Fire Hose” (and create social media updates that get noticed in the sea of social status updates).
– How to leverage “Long Tail Media Outreach” (in order to generate traffic, links and authority from blogs, podcasts and more).
– How to combine Social Media Topic Maps and “The Short List” process to create a network of influencers (these can really can “move the needle” for your business).
– How “Reverse Media Outreach” works today (and how to position yourself to take advantage of it).
– The “Value First” strategy that seamlessly and subtly transforms casual social media connections into leads and customers (without being sleazy).
– 3 types of “Value First” offers (and when to use each one).
– How to employ “Content Segmentation”, social media and social advertising to ascend social connections to leads and customers.
– How to use content + social media to intersect with “The Customer Journey” from the Awareness to Conversion stage.
In short, Certified Social & Community Managers are able to not only manage and control the social conversation about you and your business… they are also able to track, measure and monetize your social media efforts