Why Listen To Me About Social Media Marketing? There are few people today other than myself who know how to use social media to grow a business. Some of my recent social media accomplishments include:
– 635M minutes watched on my YouTube videos
– $21.7M in social media marketing testing
– One of the top 15 TedX talks of all time
– My YouTube videos are used by college professors to teach marketing
Social media marketing is, easily and decisively, the best way for any business to raise awareness and increase interest in their products or services. I’ve been able to successfully start dozens of new businesses – and scale already-existing businesses, thanks to social media.
Here’s why social media is so powerful: because it’s so pervasive in our everyday lives, and will continue to influence how people behave as time goes on. Not a day goes by where you, or someone around you, doesn’t check their social media. As a business owner, this is a powerful concept.
Unfortunately . . .
MOST BUSINESSES FAIL AT SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
For most businesses, keeping up to date on social media marketing takes too much time. Since time is a valuable asset for a business, social media marketing is often ignored.
Here’s the good news: this failure for businesses is an opportunity for you. Businesses today will gladly pay $1,000, $3,500, or even $5,000 (or more) to have someone else manage their social media marketing.
As long as you can prove you know how to manage social media (which I’ll show you how to do step by step), you can set up a service-based business that provides you recurring income, so you can get paid thousands of dollars every month.
Here are some of the many things I’ll cover for you in this new program that trains on how to master social media (and, get small businesses to pay you for your services):
– How to get your first $1,000/mo client within 4 months (some may reach this milestone sooner)
– The right, and best, way to use free videos to help any small business grow a highly-engaged audience of followers on social media
– How to automate your social media marketing, so you can scale your company and make more money without adding more time-consuming work
– How to set up a new social media marketing agency, even if you’ve never started a business before (we’ll provide you the forms, links to legal documents, contracts, and how-to instructions.)
– How to set up multiple types of packages for your clients, so you can offer premium (i.e., highly-lucrative) services to certain clients
– How to choose a name for your company, purchase a domain, and set up a simple website for getting clients (plus: how to set up a generic LLC that you can use to change your business names over time)
– The best equipment to use for social media marketing (even though all you need is literally a phone with a camera, I’ll show you what to buy when you want to upgrade your equipment)
– Why naming your new social media business using your own name is a mistake (and what type of name you should choose instead)
– How to make any business interesting, even if they’re a mortuary (hint: it involves how to tell engaging stories on social media that attract followers, and keep them coming back for more)
– How to set up email marketing funnels for small businesses, so they can collect leads, and monetize them over time (when you do this right, you’ll build a long term asset for a business that increases in value as time goes on)
– How to speak to business owners, use language they respond to, and negotiate win-win agreements
– What types of business niches will be most likely to pay you the most money (this will be especially useful if you’re struggling with picking a niche)
– How to set up automation that runs your social media agency as hands free as possible, so you can travel the world, make money, and have fun
– How to find clients, convince them to pay you, and provide a valuable service that provides a good return so you can create a steady cash flow, that pays you thousands of dollars every month
– The best way to track your social media marketing, so you can base your rate on money that’s already been generated for the business (knowing how to do this is vital for setting up pricing agreements)
– The exact business template I would use if I were starting over (I get asked this question all the time, this new program has everything anyone needs to get started, even if they’re new to social media . . .)
– How to avoid the death trap of trading your time for money, so you can get paid more for your skills ” instead of time-sucking labor
– Why you’ll never feel alone while building your agency, thanks to a private Facebook group we’ll create for members in this program
– How to set up mutually beneficial collaborations between social media influencers and small businesses (as one of the top social media influencers in the world, I know how to do this better than anyone else)
– The best way to create a part-time agency that brings in $1k-$3k a month, or a full-time agency you can scale into 6- or 7-figure a year business
– How to use quizzes to attract new leads for a business (this new quiz approach works wonders for businesses because people love quizzes, especially ones that tell them more about themselves)
– How to set up social media sales funnels for small businesses, so you can help them make more money and get rewarded while doing so (you’ll learn the best practices for sales funnels that I’ve learned during $20m+ in marketing spend)
– How to create social media content people cannot help but like, share, and comment on (and, how to automate or outsource this once you do)
– How to apply these principles for creating a social media agency to your business, so you can avoid the cost of outsourcing (while this program focuses on helping anyone start a social media marketing agency, it can also be used to train staff on using the best social media marketing practices)
– Why now is the best time to get “in” on social media marketing, how to stake your claim in this soon-to-be highly-competitive industry, and create a valuable, long-term business asset that pays you every month
All of these lessons essentially give you practical, immediately-usable information that’s better than any 4-year college or university education ?in 4 months, and for a fraction of the price.
If you’re interested in getting started, let me explain . . .
HOW THIS 4-Month social media MARKETING PROGRAM WORKS:
MONTH #1 ” The first 30 days will show you how to pick your niche, form your company, get started with practicing on social media marketing on your own business.
MONTH #2 ” During the second month, I’ll show you how to become a master of social media. You’ll be given templates, checklists, and guides that are consistently updated over time, so you always have the most up-to-date info.
MONTH #3 ” Once you’ve become a master of social media, we’ll show you the best ways to acquire high-value customers. We’ll give you a checklist of businesses you can contact that’ll easily agree to a $1k/mo (or more) fee, in addition to giving you scripts that show you how to close the deal.
MONTH #4 ” During this last month, we’ll show you how to service your customers, build your team, and automate your workflow. This last month is all about making your service-based business as “hands free” as possible, so you can make more money without adding a ton of time-consuming work.
At the end of the 4-month period, you’ll be given a Social Media Marketing Certification.
You’ll be able to show off this certification to your peers, use it to increase authority when getting new clients, and identify yourself as someone who’s learned from one of the world’s leading experts on social media marketing.
SALE PAGE | Price: $997
Tai Lopez Social – Media Marketing Agency Expert Training: Videos, PDFs | Size: 20.1 GB
Monkifiles: (Get premium account here)