This source will help the beginners to start build their own Android apps from scratch. By the end of this course you will be able to build real world android apps.
In this course you will learn how to build and design secure android apps avoiding Android Vulnerabilities, and how to work with android layout tools to design very attractive and responsive layout that work with different device size, then you will learn how to use Sqlite as local database storage and Mysql as remote database storage, Also you will learn about web services and map. And you will learn how to work with android device persimmons and access to device information and device services. Then you will learn how use Firebase to build apps with Real-time database, monetize your app, and other services that offered by firebase. In this tutorial you will learn how to build real world apps and online games like Twitter, Tic Tac Toy, and Find my phone
Who is the target audience?
– This Android course for programmers who are interesting to build Android apps. And they are not familiar with Android development enviroment
What Will I Learn?
– Build Your First Mobile App
– Build Real-world Android apps like Twitter, Facebook, and Find my phone
– Build online games, like Pokmon, play tic tac toy online.
– Work with In app purchases, and sell products in your app
– Build secure app and avoid Android Vulnerability
– Work with New Firebase from Google and Web services (RESTful API calls)
– Work with local and remote Database
– Work with user location and map
SALE PAGE | Price: $14
The Complete Android O App Development by Hussein Al Rubaye: Videos, PDFs | Size: 4.28 GB