In this track, you’ll learn how to build a website powered by WordPress, which is one of the quickest and most popular ways to build a dynamic website. Since its debut in 2003, WordPress has become so popular that nearly 75-million websites all around the world are powered by it, which makes up almost 20% of the internet!
Also, because it’s an open-source platform, it has millions of themes and plugins available for anyone to use – most of which are completely free and easily customizable for your website.
01. Local WordPress Development.
02. Build a Website with WordPress.
03. PHP for WordPress.
04. WordPress Theme Development.
05. The WordPress Template Hierarchy.
06. From Bootstrap to WordPress.
07. WordPress Hooks – Actions and Filters.
08. WordPress Customizer API.
09. Customizing the WordPress Admin Area.
10. SEO for WordPress.
11. WooCommerce Theme Development.
12. How to Build a WordPress Plugin.
SALE PAGE | Price: $430
Treehouse – WordPress Development Track: Videos, PDFs | Size: 3.8 GB